Sue has over 20 years’ experience in all aspects of commercial litigation for claimants and defendants, with particular expertise in:
- Civil fraud involving complex, multi-jurisdictional international commercial litigation (often where criminal, restraint or regulatory proceedings co-exist) including bribery and corruption, collective investment schemes, Ponzi and advance fee fraud schemes.
- Pre-emptive relief including freezing injunctions, search orders, restraint orders, civil recovery orders.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, breach of trust (including tracing claims), insolvency litigation, directors’ duties and directors' disqualification.
- Sport related matters including contractual representation and dispute resolution, disciplinary and regulatory matters and IP rights enforcement.
- Reputation management and defamation.